Coaching student fraternity
Students do their graduation from variety of technical institutes. They try their best to familiarize the students with technical theories and basic knowledge of engineering, What we try to do is show them the professional world and application aspects of engineering and technical knowledge in real life. The courses offered to students individually or in collaboration with the institutes are designed to help kick start a successful professional career.
- ON-CAMPUS TRAINING.
- OFF-CAMPUS TRAINING
- INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION TOUR
Our approach to address the coaching needs of students is essentially focused towards market trends. Special care is taken to build motivation and confidence in the subject so that the participant is enthusiastic about the job and career in the field. Instead of taking popular methods, more stress is given to groom systematically at various skill levels so that industry appreciates the readiness of the candidates for the jobs.
- EXPOSURE TO ACTUAL SOFTWARE & HARDWARE
- PRACTICAL PROJECT ENVIRONMENT IS CREATED
- FROM BASIC TO VERY ADVANCED LEVEL OF TRAINING
- SKILLS FOR CRACKING AUTOMATION JOB TESTS & BUILDING CAREER
- ASSOCIATED SKILLS TRAINING FOR AUTOMATION PROFESSIONALS
- AUTOMATION PROJECT MANAGEMENT